Not everyone can afford to travel in luxury. Most people have limited resources for their air travel, which limits them to using commercial modes of air travel. That means the possibility of long lines, delayed flights, and lost luggage is always present. Those people who are lucky enough to have experienced private air travel will happily state that flying on a private jet is magic in the sky.
It’s clear that commercial air travel in cities like Orlando is getting harder to deal with due to the constant inconveniences. If you have the financial wherewithal, you might want to consider avoiding those horrible inconveniences by chartering your own private jet. If you need convincing, take a look at the process and the advantages of hiring your own private airline.
How to Book a PrivateJet Charter
If you are in the Orlando area and want to inquire about securing a private jet charter in Orlando, you’ll immediately see there are several booking agents working in the area. That’s good for you because it means you’ll have a chance to “shop” for the best options at the best prices.
Before you contact anyone, you will need a reasonable idea of what it is you’ll require. The things you need to consider are where and when you need to fly, what kind of amenities you want or need, your budget, and the size of your travel party. Based on this information, you can get a pretty good idea of the type and size of plane you will need.
Once you have gathered the information that will be needed, you’ll want to contact at least three reputable booking agents. The right one will be the one that can cover what you need at a price that you feel is affordable and competitive.
What to Expect From Pricing
This is not the format to offer price quotes. However, this is a good place to discuss the factors that go into the pricing process for renting a private jet. You will probably not be surprised to learn that the following factors will likely be used to come up with a price quote:
- Supply and demand for private jets in the Orlando area
- The time of the year with summer and holidays being premium rental times
- Number of destinations and miles to be covered
- Fuel charges and landing fees
- Number of passengers
- Size of the crew that will be required
- Type of travel – leisure or business
- Types of amenities to be included
If you get multiple quotes that are quite similar and meet your needs, you can leverage that information to get the best price possible.
Why You Should Consider Premium Air Travel Options
Now that you know how to go about the process of chartering a private jet for your next, you can turn your attention to the reasons why you should make the financial investment. In fact, there are plenty of advantages that you could derive from a private jet charter. Let’s get right to it. Here are the key benefits associated with private air travel.
– Private jets offer more travel flexibility because they are nimble and can land at smaller airports.
– You would get the right to set the itinerary – where and when (includes right to make last-second itinerary changes)
– You would determine the number of travelers and who would be included (privacy)
– You would have a lot more flexibility in terms of the amount of luggage and cargo you could take
– Avoiding the stress and inconvenience associated with commercial air travel
– Access to amenities that would make traveling more pleasurable and comfortable – amenities might include sleeping quarters, shower, WiFi, cable, cellular phone service, etc.
– You choose the food and beverage menu
– Comfortable and spacious seating
– Adequate workspace and business meeting area
It’s understandable that there is a price to pay for premium air travel options. It’s up to you to decide if the advantage such travel would offer you would be worth the investment. Most experienced private air travelers will point out that flying in a private jet is true magic in the sky. It’s going to be up to you to decide if it’s going to be your best travel option.